Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Last Sanday

Last sunday, I had a live in the club cyclone at Shibuya.
That live was organized by the producer of Fuji Rock and
he said to me a month ago "you can do anything with beatbox.
I'll give you 15 minutes." I thought it's hard to perform 15 minutes
by myself so I decided to gather some beatboxers and do a session
kind of things on the stage. Who I gathered are BETTER, RATTAS,
and RIN(women beat boxer). BETTER and RATTAS are members from
Beatrick Circus. Of course, I myself have been in that group for two years.
Live was really successful.
I took a video so I will show you soon!


Our Beatbox

Better here
Me here

3 comments:

Johan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Johan said...

Both of those videos are crazy!!!
The other guy makes sounds that I couldn't even imagine!!

Beat Pervert said...

yeah!!
He is really dope!!